A perfect vegan main course.
1 spaghetti squash, washed and cut lengthwise in half
3 green onions, white and green part, chopped
5 to 10 sun dried tomato halves in oil, sliced in pieces
Daiya Jalapeno Garlic Havarti-style wedge
Fresh parsley, chopped
- After cutting squash, scoop out seeds and set aside
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Drizzle inside of squash with olive oil and sea salt, pepper and smoked paprika
- Place cut-side down on foil and bake 40 minutes, or until easily pierced with a fork
- Once squash is cool enough to handle, scrape out the stringy squash with a fork or spoon and place in medium sized bowl
- Add chopped green onions to squash and mix well
- Season squash with more sea salt, pepper and paprika
Heat under broiler for 5 to 8 minutes, watching carefully, until cheese is melted and browned. Remove from broiler and top with fresh chopped parsley.
My squash was medium in size and I had enough to make at least 10 servings.